Samstag, 28. Juli 2012

Nautisch || Nautical

Sorry, bin leider viel zu müde, um euch einen Text zu den Bildern zu liefern - dafür gibt's bald schöne Fotos aus der deutschen Hauptstadt, wo ich gerade unterwegs bin.

Sorry, way too tired to come up with any kind of text or story - just pictures this time -, but I'll post some photos that I took during my trip to the German capital soon, promised!





Weißes Hemd: Primark (2 - 3 GBP). Kleid: charity shop (2,50 GBP). Jeans: Geschenk (danke, Mama). Schuhe: auch. Schal: charity shop (0,50 - 1,50 GBP). Armreif: charity shop (0,50 GBP). Strickjacke: ZARA (15 EUR).

White shirt: Primark (2 - 3 GBP). Dress: charity shop (2.50 GBP). Jeans: gifted (thank you, Mama). Shoes: same. Scarf: charity shop (0.50 - 1.50 GBP). Bangle: charity shop (0.50 GBP). Cardigan: ZARA (15 EUR).

3 Kommentare:

  1. What really caught my eye were the shoes! I see many people wearing them and I think they look great any season of the year because they can be both summery and wintery.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks, I love them, too! Have been wearing brown leather shoes for the last I-don't-remember-how-many years...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very gopod blog post. I definitely appreciate this website.
    Stick with it!

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke für eure Kommentare, aber bitte denkt dran, dass dies ein anonymer Blog ist, also falls ihr mich persönlich kennt, bitte nennt hier meinen Namen (oder andere persönliche Details) nicht!

Thank you for your comments, but please remember that this is an anonymous blog, so in case you know me please do not mention my name or any other personal details!