Samstag, 31. August 2013

Grüne Hijabi - Letzte Sommerbilder || Green hijabi - Last summer pictures

Ich muss schnell alle übrig gebliebenen Sommeroutfit-Bilder posten ... bevor es draußen 5°C sind und ihr meint: "Wie jetzt?! So laufen du und deine Freunde im November herum?" :D

I quickly have to post all my remaining summer outfit pictures ... before it's 5°C outside and you're like "What?! This is how you and you're friends dress in November?!" :D


Eine Freundin. Deutschland, August 2013 || 
A friend. Germany, August 2013
.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if
    you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted
    to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly
    appreciated!

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke für eure Kommentare, aber bitte denkt dran, dass dies ein anonymer Blog ist, also falls ihr mich persönlich kennt, bitte nennt hier meinen Namen (oder andere persönliche Details) nicht!

Thank you for your comments, but please remember that this is an anonymous blog, so in case you know me please do not mention my name or any other personal details!