Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2016

Was soll ich anziehen? || What shall I wear?


Letzten Sonntagnachmittag hatte ich einen klassischen "Aaaaaah, was soll ich anziehen"-Moment vor meinem Kleiderschrank. Ich hätte mein Lieblingskleid, das schwarze Etuikleid, anziehen können, aber das trage ich fast jeden Tag und an diesem Tag war mir nach etwas anderem. Letzendlich habe ich mich für dieses Kleid von Boden entschieden, dass ich auch in blau/grün habe (beide aus einem Charity-Shop!). Eigentlich, glaube ich, gefällt mir das blau/grüne Kleid besser. Das hier ist ok, aber nicht umwerfend, kann gut sein, dass es bald auf dem großen Haufen Kleider landet, der hier darauf wartet, zum Charity-Shop getragen zu werden.

I had a classic "I don't know what to wear" moment standing in front of my wardrobe last Sunday afternoon (what? you don't stay in your pyjamas until you have to leave the house on weekends?!). I could have worn my favourite black shift dress, but I wear that almost every day and was in the mood for something else. In the end, I reached for this Boden dress which I have in green/blue, too (I got both from a charity shop!). Too be honest, I prefer the blue/green one. This one is ok, but not amazing, so it might end up on that huge pile of clothes that are going to the charity shop soon.




sgsd

13 Kommentare:

  1. Wieso? Gelb ist wunderbar!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ja, gelb ist toll (vor allem senfgelb <3 ), aber guck dir mal das gleiche Kleid in blau/grün an, das sieht doch viel besser aus ... oder nicht?

    http://gutbetucht.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/fruhlingsfarben-mustermix-spring.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is the perfect web site for anyone who really
    wants to understand this topic. You know so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a frersh spin on a topic that's been written about for decades.
    Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Quality articles or reviews is the key to invite the people to pay a visit the web page, that's what this
    site is providing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi thre tto evsry one, because I am genuinely keen off reading this website's
    post to be updated on a regula basis. It carries fastidious data.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Somebody necessarily assist to make significantly articles
    I might state. This is the very first time I
    frequented your website page and up to now?

    I amazed with the research you made to make this actual post incredible.

    Wonderful activity!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs
    I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be helpful to read through articles from other
    authors and use a little something from other websites.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to know so much approximately this, like you wrote the
    book in it or something. I believe that you could do with some p.c.
    to force the message house a little bit, but instead of that,
    this is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I will
    certainly be back.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hi, every time i used to check weblog posts here in the
    early hours in the daylight, for the reason that i love to find out more and more.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. What's up to every body, it's my first visit of this website; this website carries amazing
    and truly good stuff for visitors.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Hi there, You've done a great job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I used to be able to find good advice from
    your articles.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for
    wordpress

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke für eure Kommentare, aber bitte denkt dran, dass dies ein anonymer Blog ist, also falls ihr mich persönlich kennt, bitte nennt hier meinen Namen (oder andere persönliche Details) nicht!

Thank you for your comments, but please remember that this is an anonymous blog, so in case you know me please do not mention my name or any other personal details!